Friday, April 13, 2018

Quickie: Playtesting Indie Pogo with Lowe Bros. Studioes

I'm working on my next SSB Character Pick of the Day, it's taking longer due to having a particularly busy week, not to mention an even busier weekend ahead, but don't worry, it's still coming.  Until then, I'm going to tell all of you something you need to know (if you like video games).
 
I just spent an hour playing Indie Pogo with the dev team Lowe Bros. Studios, all while chatting with them on Discord! They're really great guys, and it's a REALLY fun game! I'm not even kidding, there's a lot more strategy to it than one would think, and each character has their own strengths and weaknesses to where one character plays completely different from any other, which is not something you'd expect from a fighting game where everyone auto hopes and there's one one attack button!

This game and these guys deserve more recognition. They got lucky having GameXplain play their game and promote their Kickstarter, and I REALLY hope it grows more of a following. Take it from someone who talked directly to them while playing against them, this game is a blast and everyone should check it out!

...Though I guess I ought to tell you where you can learn more. Here's their main website:


And their Kickstarter page:


Of course, you can always like them on Facebook

And go follow them on Twitter here:


Not sure if this counts as an endorsement or plug (not that I have anything to gain for this game getting popular other than being glad that it's succeeding), but regardless, Indie Pogo is definitely a game to look out for!

No comments:

Post a Comment