Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My new blog

So hi, my name's Matt.  I've been on the Internet for a good long while, now...  Going to different forums, posting my opinions, etc.  After showing my posts to a couple of my co-workers, they suggested I start a blog.  Honestly, I've been thinking about starting my own vlog on YouTube.  I do have a lot of things I want to say and stuff, but I don't have a camera or a microphone.  As for a blog, I didn't think I would, but as I find myself posting longer posts, with huge walls of text, I found myself thinking, you know, maybe I should start a blog, just to post stuff I'm thinking about...

So yeah, here it is, my own blog.  I have no idea what I'm doing or how blogspot even works.  Labels, permalinks, posting videos, I have no clue how all of this works!  Hopefully, I'll learn the ropes as time goes on, but I hope there will be people to help me out along the way.  Here's hoping everything goes smoothly, and you enjoy what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment